Warp 9 Supermoto Wheels for WR250R / WR250X
Pre-built in Stock and Ready to Ship!
Production time for Warp9 wheels varies by season/availability and can range from 4-10 weeks! These wheels are built and ready to ship!
Specifications: (NOT SURE WHAT OPTIONS YOU NEED? VISIT OUR FAQ PAGE FOR ANSWERS!)
- Warp 9 Elite Black Rims; 17x3.50 Front / 17x4.25 Rear
- Available Rim, Hub, Spoke, and Nipple Colors Listed
- 320mm Apex Floating Front Rotor with Caliper Relocation Bracket
- Stock Size Rear Rotor
- 40T Rear Sprocket
- Includes Brake Guide for Front Brake Hose!
Can Make Tubeless for Additional Charge (1 week lead time) several valve stem colors if choosing tubeless! NEW POLICY: Tires must be installed when ordering with a tubeless system! This policy is new from Warp 9 to avoid potential issues with tubeless failure/leaking air. Contact us for further details.
- Add tires to get a complete supermoto conversion kit! When selecting tires and tubes (or tubeless) your wheels will come mounted, balanced, and ready to install on the bike!
- Please allow for roughly 1-2 weeks extra time for installation of tubeless system and/or when adding tires.
- FRONT FORK GUARDS MAY REQUIRE MODIFICATION OR REMOVAL TO ACCOMMODATE STREET/SUPERMOTO WHEELS. Many forums have information on doing so. Here are a few; Supermoto Junkie Thumper Talk
No one warranties a wheel, but Warp 9 comes pretty close. If you have any problem with your wheels, just send it back to them with $60 (plus shipping) and they will replace anything you break, including spokes, hubs and rotors. Bent rims will be charged $100 for MX and $125 for Supermoto per wheel. They will repair it and send it back to you. Like a warranty with a small deductible. Warp 9 reserves the right to change this policy, in any way without notice. ALL WARRANTIES ARE HANDLED DIRECTLY THROUGH THE MANUFACTURER. CALL (801) 699-7979 FOR ASSISTANCE.