Edge Off-Road / MX Wheel Set with Tires
Dubya USA is proud to offer the Edge complete wheel set. Designed for the casual rider who wants to add some color to their bike without breaking the bank, this wheel set is sure to set your bike apart from the crowd. Edge wheels are hand built in Southern California by Dubya’s professional wheel techs. These wheels are assembled with strong forged aluminum Edge hubs, stainless steel Bulldog spokes, and nickel plated steel nipples. All Edge wheels come with bearings and seals installed with spacers provided.
EDGE Wheel sets are developed for beginner and weekend warrior riders. EDGE wheel sets are NOT recommended for professional riders or hard competition use under any circumstance.
- 21x1.60 Front
- 19x1.85 is OEM size on 125cc 2-strokes and 250cc 4-strokes
- 19x2.15 & 18x2.15 are OEM size for 250cc 2-strokes and 450cc 4-strokes
- Forged aluminum hubs in factory colors (Red for Honda & GasGas; Blue for Yamaha & Husqvarna; Green for Kawasaki; & Orange for KTM)
- Built with Black Dubya by Excel rims
- Built with Bulldog stainless steel spokes and nickel plated steel nipples
- Professionally assembled and trued at Dubya USA in southern California
- Sold as complete wheel sets
- NOTE: Does not include sprocket or rotor; uses stock (OEM bolt pattern and new hardware included)
- Heavy-Duty or Standard tube & rim lock options (MUST select a tube option if adding tires to your order!)
- Several tire options to choose from. Kenda TrakMaster II is a DOT-approved (street legal) option. All others are not for highway use and are regular MX/off-road options. Each is listed with it's intended terrain use. Soft - for soft, loose, sand, mud, etc.; Hard - for rocky, hard packed terrain and trails; Intermediate - more "all-terrain" use blending soft to hard capabilities.