Warp 9 Supermoto Wheels with Tires
SET INCLUDES: (NOT SURE WHAT OPTIONS YOU NEED? VISIT OUR FAQ PAGE FOR ANSWERS!)
- Elite Warp 9 Rims; 17"x3.5" Front & 17"x4.25" or 17"x5.0" Rear
- Aluminum Hubs, Many Anodized Colors to Choose From
- Cush Drive or Standard (Direct Drive) Rear Hub Options (some models)
- Cush Drive Rear Hub option includes the hub carrier (anodized to match hub), cushions, and sprocket
- Stainless Steel Silver Spokes or Powder Coated Colored Spokes
- Stainless Steel Silver Nipples or Anodized Aluminum Colored Nipples
- Stainless Steel Rear Rotor (OEM Size)
- Front rotor options include; OEM size (great option if you are swapping wheels back and forth from street to dirt; no bracket or caliper relocation required!) OR oversized 320mm fixed (solid mounted) rotor with caliper relocation bracket OR 320mm Apex floating rotor (available on most models, if it is not you will be refunded and a fixed 320mm rotor will be installed instead). NOTE: Some models come factory built with oversized front rotors (i.e CRF Rally models & DRZ400SM). These bikes will come with a stock sized rotor and no bracket.
- Black Aluminum Warp 9 Sprocket. Unsure what tooth size/gearing you need? Check out this link for technical help https://www.gearingcommander.com/ (Not all Warp9 sprocket bolt patterns are stock so if you choose "no sprocket" your stock sprocket may not be able to mount to your new wheels!)
- Spacers included ONLY when necessary to fit the wheels to your bike. (If your wheels DO NOT come with spacers it simply means you need to use your stock spacers)
- Trail Tech computers available for models that Warp9 hubs will not work with your stock speedometer/odometer such as XR models. KTM, Beta, Husqvarna, GasGas & Husaberg models that use a magnetic pick up have the option of a new magnet installed on the front rotor (black, blue, or orange). CRF-X & L/RL, DRZ, and WR-F models have the option of (or are already set-up to) use the stock speedo/computer. ABS and tone rings installed and included on wheels where applicable.
- Shortened supermoto kickstands available for some models by clicking here
- Brake Pads can be added to your order by clicking here
- Front sprockets can be added, visit here
- Supermoto Fender? Click here
- All tire sets include a 120/70R17 matching front tire, just select your rear tire size. NOTE: CRF250L, CRF300L, WR250R, & WR250X will come with a 110/70 front to fit in the front forks. These models CANNOT run the Shinko 705 dual-sport tire because it does not come in a 110/70. If you're wanting a dual-sport option select the Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR as this does come in a 110/70 front. Tires will come mounted and balanced and include tubes and rim strips when applicable
- NOTE: Not all bikes can accommodate the 5" wide rim or 160/60 tire, so please verify clearance before purchasing. Known models that cannot accommodate the wider options include; CRF250L/300L, XR's, WR250R/X, KX-F , DR-Z, and RM-Z models. If you are unsure please email before purchase or stay on the safe side and order the standard 4.25" with a 150/60 tire.
- FRONT FORK GUARDS MAY REQUIRE MODIFICATION OR REMOVAL TO ACCOMMODATE STREET/SUPERMOTO WHEELS. Many forums have information on doing so. Here are a few; Supermoto Junkie Thumper Talk
- PLEASE NOTE: All spoke colors (except silver) are powder coated. All nipple, hub, and most rim colors are anodized (powder coated rims are noted as such). If you choose a powder coated spoke color and an anodized nipple, hub, or rim color those will NOT be the same shade. For Example, if you choose red rims and red spokes they will not be the same shade of red. But, if you choose red rim and red hubs or nipples those will all come in the same shade of red.
These wheels are custom built-to-order and build times vary significantly depending on the time of year, color options chosen, hub and rim availability, etc. Many parts are anodized or powder coated when ordered and the lead time generally depends on this. Build time can range from 2 to 8 weeks and even reach 10-12 during peak season. We strive very hard to ensure this is the exception and not the rule but a lot of it is out of our control and due to supply and demand. Please review our terms and conditions during checkout for further details. We will notify you via email if your order is going to be longer than the standard turn around time. Please note: when checking your order status it will show as "Awaiting Fulfillment" during the build process. Just know this means your order has been sent to the build team and is in the queue waiting for parts and/or it's turn to be built. This will stay the same until they are ready to ship at which time your order will update to shipped and you will receive an email with the tracking number. If at any time you need assistance feel free to contact us.