Warp 9 DR650 Supermoto Wheels with Tires
- Elite Warp 9 Rims; 17"x3.5" Front & 17"x4.25" Rear
- Aluminum Hubs, Many Anodized Colors to Choose From (Rear is cush drive like OEM)
- Includes new carrier anodized to match hubs and 40T or 42T sprocket (Need to reuse your stock rubber cushions)
- Stainless Steel Silver Spokes or Powder Coated Colored Spokes
- Stainless Steel Silver Nipples or Anodized Aluminum Colored Nipples
- Stainless Steel Rear Rotor (OEM Size)
- 320mm Apex floating front rotor with Caliper Relocation Bracket
- Chain options are stock 525 pitch to fit the stock or Warp9 sprocket
- Compatible with stock speedometer!
- Brake Pads can be added to your order by clicking here
- Front sprockets can be added, visit here
- Supermoto Fender? Click here
- All tire sets include a 120/70ZR17 matching front tire, just select your rear tire size
- FRONT FORK GUARDS MAY REQUIRE MODIFICATION OR REMOVAL TO ACCOMMODATE STREET/SUPERMOTO WHEELS. Many forums have information on doing so. Here are a few; Supermoto Junkie Thumper Talk
- PLEASE NOTE: All spoke colors (except silver) are powder coated. All nipple, hub, and most rim colors are anodized (powder coated rims are noted as such). If you choose a powder coated spoke color and an anodized nipple, hub, or rim color those will NOT be the same shade. For Example, if you choose red rims and red spokes they will not be the same shade of red. But, if you choose red rim and red hubs or nipples those will all come in the same shade of red.
These wheels are custom built-to-order and build times vary significantly depending on the time of year, color options chosen, hub and rim availability, etc. Many parts are anodized or powder coated when ordered and the lead time generally depends on this. Build time can range from 2 to 8 weeks and even reach 10-12 during peak season. We strive very hard to ensure this is the exception and not the rule but a lot of it is out of our control and due to supply and demand. Please review our terms and conditions during checkout for further details. We will notify you via email if your order is going to be longer than the standard turn around time. Please note: when checking your order status it will show as "Awaiting Fulfillment" during the build process. Just know this means your order has been sent to the build team and is in the queue waiting for parts and/or it's turn to be built. This will stay the same until they are ready to ship at which time your order will update to shipped and you will receive an email with the tracking number. If at any time you need assistance feel free to contact us.