Warp 9 Surron E-Bike Front Wheel
- Anodized 7000 Series Aluminum Rim
- 17x2.50 is only available in black anodized or powder coated colors
- Several rim sizes to choose from including the stock 19" OEM size
- 19" front / 16" rear is the most common choice for more tire options and a better all around feel and ride
- 21" front / 18" rear for taller riders or for converting to a more "standard" dirt bike size (may need/want power upgrades when running these sizes)
- 17" front / 17" rear supermoto size for street conversion tires
- Many tire options to choose from. Don't see the specific tire you want? We can most likely still get it! Contact us for details and a quote. Please note; tire supply fluctuates constantly! If the tire you selected is not available at the time of your order we will contact you with alternative options. Costs may vary and while we will always try to find one of equal value that is not always possible which may result in a refund or extra charge depending on the alternative option chosen.
- When adding a tire it will come mounted to the rim and ready to install on the bike! It includes a HD 2mm thick tube, rim strip to protect the tube from the spoke nipple heads, a rim lock (if you selected to add one), and the mounting. All you need to do is install it on your bike!
- Aluminum Hub anodized in your choice of color
- Stainless Steel Silver Spokes or Powder Coated Colored Spokes
- Stainless Steel Silver Nipples or Anodized Aluminum Colored Nipples
- Stainless Steel Front Rotor (Oversized options include caliper spacers)
- PLEASE NOTE: All spoke colors (except silver) are powder coated. All nipple, hub, and most rim colors are anodized (powder coated rims are noted as such). If you choose a powder coated spoke color and an anodized nipple, hub, or rim color those will NOT be the same shade. For Example, if you choose red rims and red spokes they will not be the same shade of red. But, if you choose red rim and red hubs or nipples those will all come in the same shade of red.
These wheels are custom built-to-order and build times vary significantly depending on the time of year, color options chosen, hub and rim availability, etc. Many parts are anodized or powder coated when ordered and the lead time generally depends on this. Build time can range from 2 to 4 weeks and even reach 6 to 8 during peak season. We strive very hard to ensure this is the exception and not the rule but a lot of it is out of our control and due to supply and demand. Please review our terms and conditions during checkout for further details. We will notify you via email if your order is going to be longer than the standard turn around time. Please note: when checking your order status it will show as "Awaiting Fulfillment" during the build process. Just know this means your order has been sent to the build team and is in the queue waiting for parts and/or it's turn to be built. This will stay the same until they are ready to ship at which time your order will update to shipped and you will receive an email with the tracking number. If at any time you need assistance feel free to contact us.